simple.blue
{Thursday, December 21, 2006 . Christmas is coming}

Once again, is a sesaon of giving and sharing of gifts to friends, love ones, colleagues and family. BUT!!!! The weather is not good for this wonderful festival. Singapore is flooded!!! In my whole 22 years of living in Singapore, it was definitely the first time that I had encounter flooding in Singapore.

Still remember that on Tuesday, I was going to Takashimaya to meet my boyfriend for buying presents for his colleagues. Guess what??? It was raining heavily. Despite the rain, you still managed to see a lot people heading down to town for last minute grapping of presents. The renovation of the underground had affected me very much. Due to the reconstruction, we had to travel up and took another escalator to Takashimaya. Never mind. It was pouring damn heavy that night. Wind was strong, damn cold... It got worst when people just don't want to move and get stuck there. I was so pissed off. I took out my umbrella and took the path outside. Guess I was faster that way. But I was drenched.

The rainfall for this month is over the limits. What happen Jesus?? Is it a sign from you to tell us that we, human had done something wrong which upset you??? Floods had caused traffic jams, trees had been washed down, residents of some area couldnt even return to their home, they had to live in Hotel (Temporary). But what causes all these??? If I did not remember wrongly, it doesn't rain heavily for the past few years. But why??? I couldnt understand.

Oh dear Father, what have we done wrong?? Is it a sign that you want to remind us of the real meaning of celebrating Christmas.


tracy blogged on 10:50 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind