simple.blue
{Wednesday, November 08, 2006 . Nervous on a lot of things}

Guess I was pretty "gan chiong" yesterday. What did I do?? You willl never able to imagine. Baby and I just went to HDB hub to get the queue number for the walk-in-selection flats for Sengkang, Hougang and Punggol. BUT.. all the credits of getting the queue number must be given to my brother. Thank You Bro!!!! Nevertheless thank you so much. Although the number that we got seems to be quite "hopeless" for getting our dream house. (2593) I will still pray for it. Well, you will never know what's the ending, right??

As for today, I am going to take my basic theory again. Ya, everybody would like saying "Hey you failed your basic theory??" Oh gosh, I couldn't imagine that!!!! I admit I had failed once but this time round, I'm going to pass. IS A MUST!!!!!!! Once again, I will pray again for it. But there is fear in me. I'm scared of failing it again. Even the basic theory I could not pass, then what else can I achieve?? Really have to doubt about it.

Heavenely Father, I know you are always there to keep a watch out for me. I knew that. Father, I pray for intelligence for the test, pray for sharpness in spotting the mistake in the question, I will lift up all the things into your hands Oh Lord. Prasie you almighty God!! In Jesues most precious name I pray Amen.


tracy blogged on 9:30 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind