simple.blue
{Monday, July 31, 2006 . Finally Baby is back from Hong Kong}

=30th July 2006=

A day that I had been looking forward. Coz, my baby is on his way back to Singapore. He is boarding on sq865 at 6.40pm ans will be reaching at 10.10pm at Terminal 2.

Without hin around for nearly a week, nearly "kill" me. I could not get use of not having him around. Especially on weekends. I felt so lost. Lucky for me, I have a group of vollyball kakis... Hee... I went down to the beach to have some vollyball games before going to the airport. Oh gosh, half of the day was raining. Ultimately, I still got myself burnt. Find it amazing?? I think so too.

Ssb is no longer at siloso beach. In the meantime of waiting for the new place to complete the renvoation, they had moved over to Tanjong Beach for a temporary of 2 months. Oh no... Getting there is so inconvenient!!!! Worse was that, there is no proper toliet!!! Bathing after the games will be a problem. I had to take the beach tram to Dolphin logoon in order to have myself showered. Troublesome!!!!!

Time flies... Soon enough for me to go to the airport to fetch him. Is my first time of fetching people from the airport.

I am glad that all the instruction of getting to the airport is clear. Guess is fortunate to live in Singapore. The instruction is clear, no tourists will be "lost". I thought I will be dead as I'm a person w/o any sense of direction. Phew... I reached there in 1 piece. Heee...

Waited anxiously at the airport. Keep starring to the gate for the familiar figure, my baby. Guess my neck grow a few more centimetres of looking around for him. Hahahahaha.........

FINALLY!!! MY BABY IS BACK!!!! I cried. But all those tears are wipe quickly. Don't want to let him know about it. I am very very happy that he's back. Really missed him badly.

Made him a present. Hope he likes it.

Baby bought me a Espirit bag and a bottle of exfoliating salt from Bodyshop at Hong Kong. The design for the bad is not available in Singapore. Heeee... I was suprised as baby did mention that things at Hong Kong is not cheap. Surprisly, is was expensive than Singapore. Nevertheless, he still buy presents for me. Really appreciate that!!!


tracy blogged on 12:27 PM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind