simple.blue
{Wednesday, November 01, 2006 . Disappointed and disappointed}

Why people are so practical?? Why?? Kindly anyone tell me??

When they are in need of people, automatically they will become the BEST boot-licker. I hate these people!!!! They will like say anything to let you stay or whatsoever. I don't give a damn. But this is the fact.. Isnt it? Slowly to realise what is this working world about...

As for now, I been quite "relax". Coming tuesday is my last day at my current company. I will be resting for about 3 days before I start my new job. 13th Nov will be a new beginning for me. I will working in accounting area where I'm not familiar with. There will be a big revamp in my life when the time comes to year 2007. I will be having my ACCA lesson starting at Jan 07, schooling part time and working will be tough. I know is tough, but I know that God will be there for me. I'm fortunate to have the support from my family and love ones. Especially IVAN!! Thank you baby..!!

When my colleagues asked us for some opinions for Christmas Greeting Cards, then I come to realise that in fact there is a month plus away from Christmas. Year 2006 passes so fast. Yes indeed it is. Looking forward to that day....


tracy blogged on 4:53 PM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind