simple.blue
{Thursday, August 10, 2006 . Night b4 I go for Bangkok}

By the way, today is Singapore 41st Birthday!! Happy Birthday Singapore!!! Okie, back to today's topic.

My trip to Bangkok will be from 10th Aug to 13th Aug, is going to my first time, feeling nervous. Firstly, I will be going to pay a visit to my colleagues at Thailand. Secondly, I will be bringing bottles of flavours and pork ribs with me. I'm not sure whether I can pass the custom smoothly. I have no idea man. Nervous and nervous.

I will be going with my baby!!! I have been looking forward to this trip for a very long time. Finally!!! Hope both of us will enjoy to the fullest.

Pray for journey mercy. Pray things will go well when I have reach Bangkok. Pray for good weather. Amen!!!!

So, I won't be in town till I get back on Sunday night. Won'thave the time to immediate update my blog. Will try my best to upload the pics. See ya... ... Bye...


tracy blogged on 12:18 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind