simple.blue
{Thursday, December 07, 2006 . Having lots of troubles with my parents}

I just couldn't believe myself quarreling with my parents on my wedding stuffs. I didn't know that things will get so complicated. God, I need you by my side to empower me with strength and ability to continue to believe what I have believed in.

My parents are giving me pressure. I don't know how to handle it well. Firstly, my dad keeps saying that we should be going back to M'sia to hold our wedding dinner. Secondly, I need to offer incense to my ancestor for telling them I'm getting married blah blah blah... I cant do it man!!! I cant!!! Why must they force me to do the things that I can't even do it??? Thirdly, my relatives from M'sia are coming. I thought I want a simple wedding. That's all. But why in the end, it had evolved into such a big affair???


tracy blogged on 8:51 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind