simple.blue
{Monday, August 21, 2006 . Baby going for Ligament Operation}

Today, baby is going to Raffles Hospital for his ligament operation. Oh Gosh, I just pray that he will be fine. Although he keep saying that this is a minor operation, my worries for him just could not end.

Coincidentaly, my colleagues from Thailand is coming this week. Due to this, I could not take any leave to company baby. The only thing I can do is to go hospital after my work. Hope he will understands. Next month, there will be having Flavours International Asia (FIA) holding at Thailand. Most of the flavours comapany in Singapore and from all parts of the world will be having their falvours being display at there. Heard from my bosses, this event is held annually. It is quite a huge event.

Baby, please be fine after the operation k??? Lots of worries for you....


tracy blogged on 1:42 PM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind