simple.blue
{Friday, November 24, 2006 . How are things going}

Oh well, guess is been a quite a long time for not updating on my latest moves.

Many things had happened.......
-Had started my new job on the 13th Nov.
-Trying to adapt to the new environment, colleagues, work, etc....
-Went for ACCA registeration
-Started my very first car practical lesson on the 11th Nov.
-Get our ROM dates->Either 9/11 of March 07?? or 9/23 Dec 07??
-Being going to JB lately to check out on the wedding packages

Seems I'm pretty busy ya... I think so too... But I guess I would love it. Busyness keep everyone going. Isn't that so?? Not just me, Baby is also busy too. He has been looking for our flats. IS TOUGH, not as easy as what I think. Thanks dear..

Thanks for the patience that you have given me. Despite of my "attitude", you are always standing there and still says "I love you"!!! Thanks Dear!!!


tracy blogged on 11:12 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind