simple.blue
{Sunday, January 20, 2008 . I'm feeling very upset & unhappy}

As what captioned above, I felt sad, upset, unhappy for a very long long time. It seems that I could not even remember what is "Happiness" in life anymore. All things are not in place, my relationship with God is imbalance, my relationship with my family, friends and ultimately with my husband, Ivan is not on "good" terms. Guess it get worse when we start living together. It really get bad and bad each day. It hurts, it really do. But do anyone knows how I feel??? I do not think so. I'm not sure about God, but I do know that I'm terribly very upset. I'm used to be very cheerful, always bring laughter to my family and friends. Seeing them happy, I'm happy too. Now, I do not think I'm as optimtisc as before. That cheerful side of me had been disappear for too long that I could not even remember when it started. I'm just only 23 years old, what else you want me to do??? I'm slowly climbing the corporate ladder, studying part time, I'm still in the transaction period. And now, I'm married too. Have commitment to comply to, more responsibilities to come and so on. But please bear in mind that I'm still 23 years old. What else you want to do?? Come on... Girls at my age do not settle down so early. Mentally we are not there yet, most of my friends are either still in their university days or just about to step into working world. They do not have commitment to comply to. Furthermore, there's communication problem exists between me and Ivan, which I do not know how to solve it. Almost want to give up, is there anymore hope for me to look upon to??


tracy blogged on 4:40 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind