simple.blue
{Friday, June 29, 2007 . Unfairness in my work}

I simply do not understand why people change its attitude immediately upon seeing your resignation letter?? Why is it so? My boss had been finding fault in me since last friday, which I could not accept. Hey, I did not do anything wrong to derserve such treatment from you, neither do you want to receive such treatmetn from someone else too. Simply NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to hand over my remaining job probably to my colleagues, why do you want to make my life so difficult? I do hope that people will change for the better not the other way round.


tracy blogged on 9:14 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind