simple.blue
{Monday, June 26, 2006 . BBQ, Dying hairs at J.B}

=24th June 06=

Wake up at 8am... As baby wants to send his car for polishing. The place wasat Toh Guan, near IMM. Reachd there at about 9.30am. We cant possibility stay there till the polishing finished. So, we went IMM to have our breakfast at Macdonalds. Later on, was shopping at IMM till the guy called and ask us to collect the car.

After that, it was heading the time for us to head towards Johor Bahru. Once again, this trip in was for baby's car too. Aiyo.. Baby didnt manage to have enough Ringit for the fees. Hmm... next time should have change in Singapore to save all these troubles.

Waited for 1-2 hours for the services. Soon after that we went hunting for our "hair saloon". I wanted to have my hair dyed for donkey years. Baby said that dying hair at J.B may be cheaper. Firstly, went to the new shopping mall, Tebrau City. It is huge. Not much difference. I felt shopping in Singapore. Coz I could see most of the shop like Mango, Espirit, G2000, Popular and etc... But I didnt get the chance to really have a shopping spree at there. Coz I was busying looking for hair saloon to have my hair dyed. As baby and I have a bbq to rush at 9pm. After checking at Janzten my hair length would cost RM190.00. I thought it was still expensive.

So, went to another place, Holiday Inn, where a lot of hair saloons. Indeed, there was a lot of hair saloon for you to choose from. Too many that you couldnt decide which one to go in for the service. Went asking around for the price for my hair length. Guess what??? The highest that I came across was RM300.00. Wow!!!! Then I might as well have my hair dyed in Singapore. Why make all these troubles to come in J.B to have my hair dyed?? Finally, baby and I managed to find another saloon which provide quite reasonablw price. And it only cost RM180.00 for me and RM110.00 for baby.
**All these inclusive of dying, treatment and cutting** Is a a good "bargain"!!! Isnt it?? First time baby and I have our hair dyed together. Baby had also changed his hair style too. Normally, he wont have his hair style change. This time round, he did... Is nice and suits him... Personally, I like it very much.

After all these, went to linkai condo for BBQ. The BBQ foods were great! I like the sausages very much!!! Baby and Denny was handling the BBQ stuffs. Guess it was my first time seeing baby "cooking" the foods. And he seems to do it quite well. Impressed!!! After the BBQ, they continue by playing majong. They played from around 11pm till 4am !!!! I couldnt stand it, guess I dose off. Overall Baby lose $40.00. Not too much lar.. Still manageable!!! Heee... Have a great day with baby. Hope to do this often with him. Love u always!!!


tracy blogged on 8:57 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind