simple.blue
{Thursday, July 13, 2006 . Time passed so fast!!}

=12th July 06=

Was celebrating Shih Jia's farewell lunch for her in the office. After working in KH for 3 years, she decided to further her studies at NUS. From the compnay point of view, of course we feel relecant to let her go, but at another view, furthering her studies is also good, is for her enrichment in Food Technology. And her dreams come true.

Went "shopping" at 11.15am, to fetch for foods like KFC, Sakai Sushi, noodles, fried rice and drinks. Time passed so fast. If I didn't remember wrongly, 2 years ago I was still undergoing student internship with Keith Harris (KH). But now, I'm officially part of the family. At that time, Shih Jia was my "shi jie" for the segment of Quality Control (QC). But now, being as her colleagues for not more than 2 months, and she's leaving.

Guess people change over time.... The closeness with her is no longer there. Or maybe there is a slight misunderstanding between us which I shall not disclose it here. Guess is way too long for me to explaine what actually happened. No point!!!

Many people will step or leave footprints in the life, is up to us to decide which are the memorable ones to keep it in our hearts! People come and go... Is normal, I guess....

Maybe I had changed over the years. The thought of settling down next year, wil change my way of speaking or the way how I deal with things. Settling down, there's alot of commitment involved. All my peers around my age is like still either schooling or just step in the working society. I couldn't be as KIDDISH as before. Guess no more of that anymore. Once I have settle down, family and husband will come in my top priority!!!! Responsibilites come with great power!!! Find that familar???

Many things will be coming and I am definitely looking forward to my BIG DAY!!! I'm the prettiest!!! Heee... *Grin*


tracy blogged on 9:04 AM

.

guess.my.number (1 - 100)






*NOTE!: You HAVE to get your own search bar at freefind.com coz this script here is pretty much 'disabled' on this page. It's free! Otherwise, juz cancel out this whole thing. Click here

powered by FreeFind